Thursday, May 21, 2009

Zimmers Hole Cancels. Sigh @ BB King - 9/16/08

This blog will not be written with any intelligence, insight, or witty repertoire on my part. I am pissed off and angry because Gene Hoglan was supposed to make an appearance at BB King with Zimmers Hole and instead was cancelled. What pisses me off, and is really my fault, is that the cancellation was announced on August 28, enough time for me to see this and NOT buy a goddamn ticket for this stupid show. Lo and behold, I DON'T know anything about the cancellation and pay $20 to see a bunch a Japs and French-Canucks playing really shitty, so-called "metal" noise that only sserved to anger me. The show sucked! Sigh sucked! Unexpect sucked! Ecliptic sucked! I was surrounded by a bunch of douchebag metalheads and no Gene Hoglan!

A waste of money and time that could have been spent working or getting laid.

Rating: D-

No comments: