Thursday, May 21, 2009

Me vs. Rob Dukes

I tried to extend an olive branch to the so-called "Mad Dog of Metal" and frontman to one of the greatest thrash bands on the planet, and this fucking guy throws shit in my face. Our first encounter on February 4, 2008 was civil - he posed for pics with me and we chatted a bit. I sent him a request on Myspace to be buds, and it was cool and all, but he didn't accept me at first. Then he finally accepted me after posted about a lame, joke blog about how he doesn't like me. Then he claims his account got erased. Fast forward to June 25, and I meet him at Nokia and he is again civil, but seems to want to purposely avoid me.

It turns out he's a humorless prick and a jerkoff. Here's our back-and-forth comments to each other via Messaging:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: MetalBro4Life
Date: Jun 27, 2008 10:06 PM


Okay, Mad Dog (my metal name for you), I thought we were done. I mean, you dropped me as friend because apparently we're not friends and you don't want to be bothered by me - and I respect that. So why are you sending me a request? Why did you initially drop me?

Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered but is it sincere? I already have Gene Hoglan wanting to kick my ass, do you want to do the same and this is some trick to find me?

In any case, get to work on Exhibition B! That is more important.

Your metalbro4life,

Kristoffer Infante



From Rob Dukes:

there were no amends to be made,your fucking delusional, i have no idea who you are. I shook your hand,took a picture with you,and chatted with you and your friend, I introduced my wife, but that's not enough, should I give you my number,should I buy you a meal,what else do you want? my whole account was deleted you fucking idiot, your the reason I hate people, assuming all sorts of crazy shit but too ignorant to learn the facts. fuck you if and handshake and a picture arent enough. stop defending me,i dont care what people think. go fuck yourself and stay away from me.


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: MetalBro4Life
Date: Jun 28, 2008 10:23 PM


Seriously, I'm one of those dudes who expects everyone to be on their knees licking balls, so to speak, whenever I walk into a room. I'm a class-A narcissistic douchebag and I tell it like it is, so fuckin' sue me! If anything, you should like me and we probably have much in common. I'm not your typical dumbass, boneheaded metal fan. I have strong opinions, and unfortunately both you and Gene Hoglan have a problem with that. At least, Gene understands where I'm coming from.

Either way, Mad-Dog, you're a good dude. I don't want anything from you except your respect and gratitude for being yours and Exodus's fan and seeing you kick our (the metal fans') asses whenever and wherever Exodus performs.

Look out into the crowd when you guys play here again, and you'll see me there meeting you eye-to-eye. Spit at me, yell at me, give me the finger, I don't fuckin' care... I'll be there.

Your 1 fan and metalbro4life,

Kristoffer Infante



From Rob Dukes:

whatever dude...you have some serious issues to work out with yourself...you need to take a look at how you talk to people. I'm no longer having this conversation with you.



So you see, the guy is an asswipe with an attitude and should be grateful to fans like me who wait outside for hours just to shake their hands, take pics, and tell them what a great job they did. Well, fuck you, you bald, ugly prick. Go fuck yourself!

:)

No comments: