Thursday, May 21, 2009

Me vs. Dan Lilker

It turns out the bassist of such legendary acts as Brutal Truth, S.O.D., Anthrax, Nuclear Assault, Venomous Concept, and Crucifist is not a big fan of mine. Just because I told him I didn't enjoy the show at Rebel and that he's too old and should hang up his bass, he got all pissed off at me and dropped me as a friend here on MySpace.

If I look bad, then so be it, as long as you readers like it! Leave your comments and opinions. Enjoy!


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: MetalBro4Life (@ www. heavymetalnation. com)
Date: Aug 18, 2008 2:43 AM


Wow, Scarecrow, I never figured you to be the cold, douchebag type. You have someone of importance who just wants to say thanks for the show and you try to avoid him? Granted you were putting your crap away, which I gave you time to do, but then you try to avoid me? Dude, fuck you! I spent $20, which was too much for that shit set that you guys played, and used up my last sick day at work and I get the cold shoulder? YOU should be buying ME a beer, you cheap Jew bastard!

Maybe all that weed and crap has made your brain soft. Maybe that's why Anthrax dumped your lanky, gangly ass because you're a douche and a lame bass player. You're too old for this game, Dan, time to call it quits. I'd be happy to tell you all this to your face, but you'll probably just run and hide and avoid me like tonight. What a pussy! Were the questions too tough for you, sweetheart? HAHAHA!

I hope we remain friends and yes, I will come see you again in whatever incarnation you attempt. Brutal Truth aren't good enough.... let's see Venomous Concept or go back to S.O.D. or Nuclear Assault. You're too old for Grindcore.

Your metalbro4life,

Kris


From Dan Lilker:

OK whatever...

If you really think you can go asking people deliberately provocative, asinine questions like "Don't you wish you were still in Anthrax? They're in Asia now!" without coming off as an annoying prick, think again.
Just so you know, you ignorant dickhead, you were catching me at the end of 4 shows where we were driving after every gig, I'd gotten 4 hours of sleep that morning and was about to drive 360 miles when I saw you.
So if I wasn't completely receptive to your pointedly obnoxious questions, sorry. As usual, people like you use forums like this to talk shit to people instead of saying things to people's faces, so you can take your dumbass ignorant attitude and shove it up your ass.

Don't bother replying, any message I see from you will be deleted unread.

Have a nice life

No comments: