Friday, May 28, 2010

Tony Foresta showing cracks!

The war of words between yours truly and resident douchebag Foresta has started to cool as of today and is beginning to sound more like a plea for help, or at the very least, waving the white flag in surrender. But why should I stop speaking out against untalented, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-wells like Foresta, who dig themselves into a grave and wonder why they get shit on.

For those of you who weren't aware of the story the first time, which I posted already, just hours after the announcement of Slipknot bassist Paul Gray's passing, Foresta referred to Gray as "that FAG from Slipknot" and went on to say "who cares!" to yours truly in a MySpace message. In the end, Foresta acted very unprofessionally and needs to man up and accept his mistakes.


On that note, here's the latest message from Foresta via MySpace to yours truly just this morning:





Tony "the Butt-Pirate" Foresta



"just please stop spreadin this shit about me, all i said was slipknot sucks and that he was the FAG who played in the band and who cares since they suck, i never said i was glad he was dead, but i'll be glad when you're dead. here's what you need to do:

1) stop spreading stuff about me

2) just meet me in person and fight one on one, i'll rip your hideous nasty face off and then i'm gonna fuck your mother. i will bet that next time we're in your area that you pussy out and never show up... you're way too big of a wuss to just finally fight me again so you'll never show up. i'd be really surprised if you did. come fight, i will rip you to shreds. you're a towelhead and a schmuck.

-- big bad Tone"


My only response..... HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, people, I couldn't write better drama or dialogue than this, and I'm quite the talented screenwriter myself.

But let me leave this to Foresta and anyone else who reads this to think about. There is a little girl on her way to being born into this cruel and wretched world, and she won't have a father to welcome her and protect her from it. Someone's son, husband, and father is gone and will never come back!

Think about that before you start casting stones at people!





No comments: