Monday, May 24, 2010

Me vs. Tony Foresta: THE FEUD BEGINS!

If there was ever a bigger douchebag in the world of metal, his name would have to be Tony Foresta, a sloppy, smelly, untalented, insecure, pathetic and weak human being who fronts a lame retro-thrash band called "Municipal Waste-of-Time". When you watch this band perform, you can see every band that they've ripped off from the past. Everything from crossover heroes DRI and Suicidal Tendencies to thrash titans Exodus, Testament, and the Big Four. Whenever you go to a MW show, there is always the hint of the foulest BO, sweat, stank breath, and ham sandwich in the air, enough to make you gag and dry-heave. Foresta is more than willing to eat up your vomit, too.







Tony "the Butt-Pirate" Foresta




At the Fontana's show this past Saturday, Foresta tried every trick in the book to get under my skin. From putting on my black fedora to trying to kiss me on the lips - yes, apparently Foresta swings that way, as well, to which I responded with a swift smack across the head and face, and ample amounts of my venom (actually, spit) - the greasy doucher tried in vain to piss me off. The clincher was when after the show, the midget twerp had the nerve to knock my Corona out of my hand and walk away like a chump. Mind you, he wasn't so brave and bold when he was alone!







The fugly Tony "the Butt-Pirate" Foresta



I went outside to confront him and like a typical rat trapped in a corner, he has his friends fight for him. Long story short, I fought with five or so sweaty, stinky, ugly bastards, who have to suck on Foresta's Hep-C infested cock just to get into shows, and I was taken down but never out. The twerp hides himself in Fontana's until I go away because he's not man enough and doesn't have the balls to fight me.







"Dick is okay by me! Cum is good for the skin!"




Here are a few of the messages the dumb bastard left on my MySpace page:


Message #1 (Insecurity rears its ugly head; in Foresta's case, its ugly face):


Since I am the king, and my band is the greatest metal band of all time, I never have to fight my own battles, I'll always have friends and body guards to destroy people like YOU! HOWEVER... next time I am going to personally rip your ugly face off so I dare you to go to any of our shows again. Thats right I invite you because next time I am going to destroy you!!!!!!! I WANT TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF


Message #2 (Oooooo! A threat!)


i'm going to slit your fucking throat!!!!!


Message #3 (boring!)


municipal waste is gonna destroy you!



Message #4 (after admitting that his band is bigger than his current label and should be at a better label):


then we'll just find an even bigger label to get on. they're not going to listen to you and are not going to believe you.

was it you who made this page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Municipal-Waste-sucks-balls/114228221944905
i'll be taking YOU to court for that mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!

municipal waste is the best thrash band of all time and we are going to rip your face off on stage and put your head on a stick and all our thousands of fans will annihilate your corpse!

your mom is a cunt and i fuck that cunt for a penny!

- tony


Message #5 (He gives up, but still shows much insecurity and inadequacy, and goes into childish name-calling again):


i've had enough, you are a fucking dead man, i'll make sure your acting career is over, you think i don't have connections? i'll make sure you never get into sag, aftra, etc...

i'm a big famous singer, i've been in metal magazines, i've toured europe, australia, you're just a background extra actor and a complete loser and i laugh at you! next time MW is in new york, or any state where you're willing to drive to, i'm ready to fight, this time one on one, no friends fighting my battles, because i know i can punch your retarded looking face in. you're such a fag!

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASS

and i don't believe you for one second that the anti-mw facebook page isn't you, bullshit.

you're a fag, fuck off


Message #6 (Delusions of grandeur):


well if it was me who died it would be a lot huger world wide news than dio and then all MW fans would find out about you and kick your ass for me vengence


Message #7 (Slamming the recently-deceased Paul Gray of Slipknot):


Stop mentioning Paul Gray, i just googled him and it's the fag from slipknot!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!? YOU JUST CALLED ME GAY, OBVIOUSLY YOURE THE ONE WHO'S GAY IF YOU THINK SHITTY NU METAL IS GOOD


END OF MESSAGES


Such a sad state of affairs when we have losers like this kid talking smack about a deceased and respected musician in the metal community. I hope Earache can wake and realize that they have a potential psychopath in their ranks and quickly dump him in a psych ward - PRONTO!


If you hate Municipal Waste, as much as others do, please visit:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Municipal-Waste-sucks-balls/114228221944905
Your support is greatly appreciated!



No comments: