Monday, June 14, 2010

Bam Margera: Beaten up!

Apparently, early Saturday morning at around 2am, "Jackass" douchebag Bam Margera was beaten by a 59-year-old woman who was wielding a baseball bat and proceeded to assault the skater. From what I know, he survived the attack and is currently being treated at Chester County Hospital while the woman is charged with one count of aggravated assault. The incident occurred outside his bar, The Note, where apparently there was a fight, which led to the woman attacking Margera in the back of the head with the bat.




For all we know, the woman was probably testing the kid out since he's been known to take shots in the head and balls at times, or perhaps it was a stunt gone horribly wrong. Either way, personally, I think he got what he deserved and had it coming! The chump is basically stealing my gig and does absolutely nothing for the world of metal. I think he got off easy, in my opinion. Bam Margera is NOT COOL!

No comments: