Saturday, July 2, 2011

TO MY FELLOW METALHEADS EVERYWHERE!!!

I recently came across a post that had my Metalliblog come under fire for denigrating and defaming the beloved members of the heavy metal community. Naturally, I was overwhelmed and pleased by the massive amount of people who responded -- obviously, I hit a nerve.

Surprisingly, some even defended my right to judge and critique how metal band members treat their fans on a 1-to-10 scale and write a caption that either supported or slagged them. The only thing I can say is a big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to read and comment on my posts, though I think the feeble attacks about my looks and mental stability was rather boring, weak and lame.... oh, yes, and ultimately futile!

Still, I have to give myself a pat on the back for eliciting such a tremendous reaction from such a sad, pathetic bunch of ugly, uneducated, hygienically-challenge group of social twerps and losers and they have the nerve to say that I am the problem. Truth is, it will NEVER stop, and so long as I have breath in my body, and there are decent enough metal shows in town, I will be there to critique, badger, and piss-off every metalhead douchebag that goes to an NY show! 'Til then, suck my chocolate salty balls and gag on the stench!

Peace and love! +{:]:-)

No comments: