Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Robb gets "Robb-ed"

Guitarist/vocalist Robb Flynn of San Francisco Bay Area metallers Machine Head has posted the following message on the band's official web site:





"Today, Tuesday September 7th, between the hours of 1:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. PST while I was picking my son up from school, my house, which is located in the Martinez/Virginia Hills area of California, was broken into and many priceless items were stolen. Items include my wife's jewelry, laptops, wakeboards, cash, and most importantly four of my guitars, including the guitar that I recorded Machine Head's first album, 'Burn My Eyes', with. Also stolen was a guitar that is priceless to me that was a gift from late Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrell. The cocksuckers even stole my son Zander's mini Flying V I got him for Christmas.

"I am offering a $1,000 reward for the return of the black Ibanez Strat along with many stickers, a 'Designated Drinker' sticker. Additionally I am also offering a $2,000 reward for the safe return of the blue Washburn Dimebolt prototype. An APB has been put out to every Guitar Center in Northern California and the police were able to get several fingerprints off of the two acoustics that the thieves handled, yet bizarrely left behind."

I guess the "fans" decided to fire back at Flynn for telling off the people of Oakland that they suck as a crowd. Karma is a bitch! But to rob a kid of his guitar is pretty low. Just sayin'......



No comments: